[Hpn] Re: Please consider remaining on the List - You are a part of our family family

H. C. Covington icanamerica@email.msn.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:50:55 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Pitt
To: Hpn@lists.is.asu.edu
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 12:09 PM
Subject: [Hpn] (no subject)

unsubscribe me please!
=====================

Dear Paul:

Your prior post was a very helpful and inspiring one and we would like
to suggest that you stay "connected" to all of us here on the HPN
ListServ.  There are several others that entered the world of epidosic
homelessness much like you.  We need ALL the voices of this Life
Disaster called home-lessness to be able to help ourselves and to help
others.  You are an important part of our extended family, hang on and
let's see where this all takes us.

If you do not stay connected, can we perhaps write you from time to
time and just see how you are doing?

Sonny

H. C.  C O V I N G T O N
I  C A N !  A m e r i c a