[Hpn] Fwd: A Disaster House to be Delivered to Tent City!

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:32:06 -0800

Developing alternative, transitional solutions to warehousing us in shelters
seems like a good start. I've collected about 23 different architectural, low-cost
links:

Harmony's Homepage:Architects, Shelter & Housing Links
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/architects.html

and also another whole page on Housing Links here:

Harmony's Homepage:Housing Links
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/housing.html

Apologies for seemingly "plugging my pages". I know that's how it may come across
to some, but I just thought posting two URL's was also a more efficient way
than posting all fifty or so links that are on these two pages.

If Ecology Fund can have a free donation program going on to purchase land for
environmental purposes (As of today, right now, they have bought 5.6 sq miles)
I see no reason why we can't organize a program towards purchasing land in various
spots for us all.

Harmony