[Hpn] Homeless Children's Bakery plan gets Permit Hassle from MexicoCityCity

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:11:33 -0500

now think what would happen in the usa to this same idea.
health boards and the local biz community would get the kids who started
it jobs and the idea would dissappear. come on now we jump on child
labor while we by our clothes cheap. now we would let children work in
their own sweat shop. a step up for humanity.