[Hpn] Homelessness chosen? Ted Hayes of LA Dome Village opines. Your view? view?

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:36:25 -0800

Tom,Joe, Lucinda..everyone-

Jill Stewart's article was the first thing I read this morning when I was waking
up and it made me absolutely see red.
Choose homelessness? No. I, for one, didn't choose homelessness. I didn't choose
to have someone unexpectedly cancel a working arrangement with me that led to
my being homeless.
Joe, I'm glad you wrote- you say a lot of it for  me..maybe not exactly in the
same way, but at least I can look over and see that you, too, have put on nice
tall hipboots to wade through this BS in.
There's an awful lot more I could say, but I have to cool down enough first.

I have put hundreds and hundreds of hours into my homeless advocacy work. Up
until now, the LAST thing I would ever have wished for is to see another person
homeless. But I tell ya... Ms.Stewart could use some direct walking in our mocassins
for a while.

Ok..I'd better quit..
Still hot under the collar,
Harmony

Harmony's Homepage: Homeless Resources & Humanitarian Causes
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html