[Hpn] Fwd: police union endorsement for city election called "kiss of death"

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:05:20 +0000 (GMT)

General
Hi gang,
  Here's a scary note from a friend of mine about Municipal (City) Elections
coming up this year. This further proves that I live in a police state that
is pretending to be a democracy. Getting rid of our Premier (Governor) is
the only to see the return of democracy.
Bonnie