[Hpn] Reply now to join the ENYAyouthlinks group

ENYAyouthlinks moderator ENYAyouthlinks-owner@egroups.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 05:48:05 +0000

Hello,

an email group hosted by eGroups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY: reply to this email by choosing "Reply" and then
"Send" in your email program.

By joining ENYAyouthlinks, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. eGroups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

We hope that you might be interested to join our Froum and share news about your work.

With best wishes
Cath Moss
ENYA Co-Coordinator
Ecumenical Network for Youth Action
Webbie Pages: http://www.enyaorg.cz

TO JOIN THIS GROUP:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the eGroups site at
   http://www.egroups.com/invite/ENYAyouthlinks
   and click the "JOIN" button

If you do not wish to join the ENYAyouthlinks group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse our invitation
service. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at abuse@egroups.com