[Hpn] Surviving homelessness

Ria Strong strongvoice@start.com.au
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:26 +1000

non-inclusive consultation process, I've been agitating about
self-advocacy by homeless and formerly homeless people.

At least one person has obviously been listening to me-- I just
received this message from the Council to Homless Persons:

Original message from: "Noel Murray" <noel@chp.org.au>

>Dear Ms Strong,
>I have just read your message to the VHS On Line Forum re the above
and I
>thought you might have some ideas regarding potential sources of
>contributions to the November Edition of Parity (Publication of the
Vic
>Council to Homeless Persons.  The theme for this edition is
"Surviving
>Homelessness" and aims within the limited context of the publication,
>"give voice" to homeless people or those that have experienced
homelessness,
>by providing those that are interested in writing and perhaps being
>published, with the opportunity to say what they think it takes to
survive
>homelessness.

Anyone interested in contributing??? :)

Obviously, I'll also be passing the message around locally.

- Ria