[Hpn] Effective Internet activist campaigns?

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

Some of you may remember Jonathan Vankin, the reporter from Wired who
was doing interviews with homeless entrepeneurs on the internet a few
months back.  I know Tedrico remembers!

Jonathan is asking a few followup questions.  One is about internet
activism.  He would like to hear some success stories about using the
internet for activism on homeless issues.

What are your favorite success stories?

Write On! / Anitra L. Freeman / http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/
"We can't help everyone.  We can't fix everything.  It hurts.
 But it is better to live with pain than to live without caring."