[Hpn] culture jammin'

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:45:27 -0700

again, as per Tom's request. this is the text of an email some
Christian with nothing better to do sent us a couple weeks ago. I
just opened it up with a text editor and used the "find-replace"
feature to excise all the patriarchal b.s. out of it, and then sent
it back as a reply.

who says I don't have a sense of humor?

peas,

ch@nce

The Star upon that Solstice Tree

A bright star marked the day!

A gift of truth with love, was given by Goddess in a special
Way!

A child was born, that would show the Way.

A woman who knew the truth, and loved her fellow human,

in a way that expressed it,

in thought, word, and action!

Woman who was finally exalted one day, for the truth with
love,

she expressed in earnest!

Yet this gift of Goddess

is being expressed, in the lives of people today!

For a few people
accepted,

this gift of truth with love -- from Goddess

and expressed it, in thought, word, and action!

A gift you can not touch with your hands,

yet it is there at your command!

A priceless gift that can renew, the mind, hope, and spirit,

and give life eternal to humans!

Solstice has come, with a holy light to shine,

and make our pathway, sure bright, and kind!

So please receive, and accept Goddess's gift,

of truth with love, when you see that star shining brightly,

upon that Solstice tree,-- or at any moment in time,

and choose to live life in truth with love,

in thought, word, and action,

and your life, and way will shine,-- ever so brightly!!

In Gaia's Name,
Goddess.

In truth with love, Goddess.

Thank You, Goddess

Today Goddess I choose to receive, and accept your gift of truth with
love!

I choose to know, trust, and accept the truth, and way of Gaia, as my
truth, and way! I choose to live life in truth with love, in thought,
word, and action today!  Today Goddess, I forgive every person who has
ever erred, and hurt me. I pray that they are experiencing an abundant
joyful life on Earth, or where ever they choose to venture to, in the
Universe!

Goddess, I______________________also have erred, and hurt other people.
I am remorseful, and I am repentant.  Today Goddess, I choose to change
my mind, and ways, and be of the same mind, and spirit as Gaia, be in
Earth Consciousness/True, Real, and Good Consciousness/life, that is of
Goddess, and one with Goddess!  In Gaia's Name, Goddess.  In truth with
love, Goddess. Thank You, Goddess Amen, And so it
is!

By consciously making this choice, confession, and decision, by putting
my name in the blank spot, I am now totally forgiven, and can, and will
come to know the truth with love, and the truth with love will set me
free to be all that I can be as the image, and likeness of, a unique
child/expression of, the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess !

Who I am is of Goddess, and One with Goddess, for that which is true,
real, and good is everywhere present!  I ask Goddess to eliminate all
the lies, prejudices, misinformation, incorrect perceptions, and
neurotic fear, all that is not true, real, and good from all that I am,
in truth with love, and lead, and guide me in being, and becoming my
best, and greatest good!

I choose, Goddess provides in truth with love!  Goddess, I choose that
which is the best, and greatest good for all, let your will be done
Goddess!

Eternal life is now my destiny!

Today Goddess, I____________________ choose to practice forgiveness, to
all that I am, and other people, joyful giving, and grateful receiving.

Today Goddess, I______________________ choose to refrain from relating
with all that I am, other people, life, the situations, circumstances,
and events that make up this life experience, in a negative prejudicial,
judgmental way! In any way that does not bring peace, harmony, and
balance, cause the growth of good, or promote love in the lives of all
people!

Today Goddess, I_____________________ choose to know that which is true,
real, and good, that which is truth with love, Earth Consciousness/
True, Real, and Good Consciousness/life, that is of Goddess, and one
with Goddess! Today Goddess, I choose to focus all that I am, and
receive to consciousness that which is true, real, and good, that which
is truth with love, in all of it's countless forms. Ether in spiritual
form, true good positive creative constructive unconditional loving
thoughts, good ideas, good spiritual truth/words, by reading good books,
and through, contemplation, meditation, and prayer, and in spiritual
physical forms by being conscious of, and grateful for all of the good I
am, all the good life is, all the good I am receiving every moment, and
all the good all around all that I am!

Today Goddess, I choose to grow in that which is true, real, and good,
truth with love, Earth Consciousness/True, Real, and Good
Consciousness/life, and the ability to express Who I truly am in
thought, word, and action with true good faith, and wisdom!

Wisdom being the ability to apply good truthful knowledge in the right
way, time, and place in all relationships/Life, with true good faith,
and love!

Today Goddess, I choose to proactively relate to all people in true
friendship, in truth with love, with true good faith, and wisdom!

Truth within a spiritual physical human being; That truth/good truthful
knowledge, true, real, and good consciousness/life within a spiritual
physical human being that causes human beings to live in Peace, Harmony,
and Balance, causes the growth of Good, and promotes Love in the lives
of all human beings. Today Goddess I choose to, express in thought,
word, and action these qualities of Love in all relationships/Life,
trust, respect, acceptance, total forgiveness, patience, praise,
compassion, empathy, kindness, joyful giving, grateful receiving,
supportive caring, self discipline, commitment, perseverance, joy,
enthusiasm, loving physical affection, truthful spiritual communication,
spiritual intimacy,-- and physical intimacy as part of the relationship
of sex, and family, outside of sex it hinders my  intellectual
spiritual, and emotional growth, and relationship with my lover, friend,
companion, and Goddess.

Sex being the highest level of intimacy between male or female human
beings. Adults commit all they are in truth with love to affirm, and
support each other intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically,
and socially for their mutual good for as long as they are alive on
Earth, or where ever they choose to venture to in the Universe!

At times in love I may need to confront another person, or persons that
are not living life in life in truth with love, perhaps even some one
very close to me, and I may feel frustrated, and angry, It's Ok.
Goddess, I choose to express those feeling, in truth with love, in
positive, creative, constructive ways, for the good of all involved!

I pray that you will now choose to be in a loving, supporting, and
affirming family of Goddess, people who have come together in Gaia's
Name, in truth with love, to learn, come to know, be guided by nature,
and demonstrate the truth with love in their lives, and families. People
who have chosen to live life in truth with love, in thought, word, and
action!

If you choose to receive Goddess's gift of truth with love, please fill
in blank spots with your name, and read all of these pages at night just
before you go to sleep, and before you get out of bed in the morning,
this will reconfirm your commitment to  live life in truth with love, in
thought, word, and action, in all relationships/Life.

In Gaia's Name, Goddess   In truth with love, Goddess!

May Goddess be Bless you! Thank You, Goddess

The Good Word/Truth with
Love

I am a human being.  I am a woman. I am a man. I am a child.

I____________________ am a child of Goddess!

I am a conscious spiritual physical human being! Supreme--Divine!

Goddess's greatest expression of truth with love on Earth!

Goddess's greatest miracle on Earth! Knowing, and powerful,

tough, yet tender hearted, and  compassionate!

I am the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess, expressed in a very
special way, and yet basically the same as every other human being!

I __________________have chosen to be that which

Goddess intended me to be through Gaia, Her Truth, and Way,

through Truth with Love.

Who I truly am, that true, real, and good proactive intelligent
positive, creative, constructive, unconditionally loving,
intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally alive, person I truly am,
that Earth Consciousness/True, Real, and Good Consciousness/life, that
is of Goddess, and One with Goddess!

Continuously growing in the knowledge of Who I truly am, and the ability
to express this truth with love, in thought, word, and action!

Living life in peace, harmony, and balance,

with all humanity, in truth with
love,

in thought, word, and action,

in all
relationships/life,

with true good faith, and wisdom!

Living life with true good
faith,

in the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess, and Who I am as unique
child/expression of the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess!

Now, in every moment of today!

Thank you Goddess, for the ability to be conscious of all the Good, all
the good I am, all the good life is, and all of the good all around all
that I am! Thank you Goddess, for the ability to be attuned to the
present moment, and future, with the ability to make conscious choices
for Good, in truth with love, with true good faith, and wisdom, knowing
the choices I make in the present moment will affect my future, and the
lives of other people!

Thank You Goddess, for all that I am receiving continuously every
moment, and for this wonderful opportunity, to receive your gift of
truth with love, that gives me eternal life, when Who I am departs from
this body, Inner peace, and a more abundant joyful life now!

Thank You Goddess____________________________

Goddess is Mother Provider

Goddess is Supreme Divine!

Goddess is true, real, and good, and all that is of Goddess is true,
real, and good!

Goddess is all knowing!

Goddess is all powerful!

Goddess is everywhere present, and all that is of Goddess is everywhere
present!

Goddess is continuously expressing true to the true, real, and good
being/nature of Goddess that is, Infinite Truth, Infinite Goodness,
Infinite Love, Infinite True, Real, and Good Consciousness/Life.

I am One with Goddess, for that which is true, real, and good is
everywhere present!  Goddess unconditionally trusts, respects, accepts,
cares about, supports, and affirms me, all of me, all that I am
continuously in the present! Goddess is always with me! Always for me!
Always loving, supporting, and affirming me, in living an abundant
joyful life in the body, on Earth, or where ever I choose to venture to,
in the Universe! For the good purpose of expressing that which is true,
real, and good, the truth, goodness love, true, real, and good
consciousness/life that I am at any moment that is of Goddess, and One
with Goddess. There is no other person on Earth, that can do this in
exactly the same way I do, for there is no other person exactly like me
on Earth!

Who I_______________________ am of Goddess! Who I am is the image, and
likeness of, a unique child/expression of, the truth, goodness, and love
of Goddess, and One with Goddess for that which is true, real, and good
is everywhere present!

I am that unique true, real, and good I am, that I am at any moment that
is of Goddess, and One with Goddess!

I am continuously growing in that which is true, real, and good, truth
with love, Earth Consciousness/True, Real, and Good Consciousness/life,
that is of Goddess, and One with Goddess!

I am continuously growing in the full realization of all the good that I
am, and all the good I am capable of expressing as a unique
child/expression of the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess!

I am continuously growing in the ability to express Who I am, in
thought, word, and action, with all that I am, my true good mind, true
good spirit, and true good body, all the Good that I am!   Fully aware
that I will make mistakes, and I will make incorrect choices from time
to time, I will sin, knowing full well that making mistakes, and
incorrect choices, and learning from those mistakes, and incorrect
choices is a part of the growing process!

I_______________ have chosen the truth, and way of Gaia, as my truth,
and way, and I know that which is true, real, and good.

I____________________ have chosen to be, know, reflect, express, and
demonstrate, in thought, word, and action that which is true, real, and
good, the truth, goodness, love, Earth Consciousness/True Real, and Good
Consciousness/life, that I am at an moment that is of Goddess, and One
with Goddess!

I am growing in the ability to make conscious choices for Good with true
good faith, and wisdom! Growing in the ability to relate to all people,
and life in truth with love, with true good faith, and wisdom!

Today Goddess, I choose to continue to learn from my mistakes, and
incorrect choices, and become a wiser, and better person for going
through the experience!

Today Goddess, I choose to continue to be open in mind, and spirit to
the truth with love, fully receptive to new, and better ways of relating
to all people, and life, in truth with love, and better ways to
accomplish any good worthy ideal, purpose, goal, project, in truth with
love.

In truth with love Goddess gave Who I am free will, the freedom, and
power to choose all aspects of life in the body, on Earth, or where ever
I choose to venture to, in the Universe! In truth with love Goddess gave
Who I am free will, the freedom, and power to proactively choose the
mental, and spiritual environment I choose to have/the thoughts, and
attitude I choose to have, the freedom, and power to choose the
relational environment I choose to have with all that I am, my family,
friends, neighbors, all people/life, and the freedom, and power to shape
the physical environment for the best, and greatest good for all, with
true good faith, and wisdom!   Today Goddess, I choose to participate in
those aspects of life in the body, on Earth, or where ever I choose to
venture to, in the Universe, that will bring peace, harmony, and balance
to the lives of all people, cause the growth of good, and promote love
in the lives of all people!

In truth with love, Goddess gave Who I am free will, the freedom, and
power to choose how all that I am chooses to experience, the experiences
of life in the body, on Earth, or where ever I choose to venture to, in
the Universe! Today Goddess, I choose to proactively respond  to any
situation, circumstance, or event that is a part of this life experience
today, in truth with love with true good faith, and wisdom. Whatever
comes into my experience, relationships/life causes all that I am to be
more aware of, realize, express, and demonstrate more of the peace,
truth, goodness, love, Earth Consciousness/True, Real, and Good
Consciousness/life, that is of Goddess, and One with Goddess!  I express
this peace, truth, goodness, love, true, real, and good
consciousness/life, all the good that I am into my relationships/life in
truth with love, in thought, word, and action with true good faith, and
wisdom, with all that I am, my true good mind, true good spirit, and
true good body.

We are all designed, and intended to look differently, and we are all
beautiful/handsome in our own way. Just as two snowflakes never look
exactly the same, yet each snowflake is perfect in it's own way.  Each
snowflake is a expression of the truth, goodness, and love of Goddess,
formed in truth with love, by the Infinite Eternal Spirit of Truth/Word
with Infinite Eternal Love to be exactly what Goddess intends it to be
physically!  All that I am is wonderfully made! All that I am, my true
good mind, true good spirit, and true good body is wonderfully made for
Good!

There is nothing that is impossible for Goddess!  I am One with Goddess
for that which is true, real, and good, is everywhere present! I choose,
Goddess provides in truth with love! With all that is true, real, and
good that I am, and with all that is true, real, and good all around all
that I am, whatever I can conceive in my mind, and have a true good
desire, and commitment to have as a part of this life experience, I can,
and will manifest in to being, in truth with love.

With all that is true, real, and good, that I am, and all that is true,
real, and good all around all that I am, I can, and will bring into full
realization/manifest into being any ideal, good worthy purpose, project,
goal that will bring good into my life, and the lives of other people,
with truth, true good positive creative constructive unconditional
loving thought, love/emotion, true good faith, and wisdom!

Intelligently guided, positive, creative, constructive Love/E--Motion;
true good positive creative constructive focused energy with true good
focused positive creative constructive motion/action, focused towards
the progressive realization of a good worthy ideal, purpose, goal,
project, that will bring good into my life, and the lives of other
people!

In truth with love Goddess gave Who I am free will, the freedom, and
power to choose, how I choose to live life in the body, on Earth, or
where ever I choose to venture to, in the Universe!  I have chosen to
live life on Earth, or where ever I choose to venture, to in the
Universe's Way, in truth with love! I have chosen the truth, and way of
Gaia as my truth, and way, my destiny is eternal
life!

That which is created/formed with truth, and love, is nurtured with
truth with love, is growing in truth with love, is expressing truth with
love, will continue to grow, and proper in truth with love!

I choose Goddess, provides in truth with love! Goddess, Today I choose
to express in thought, word, and action with all that I am, and
experience with all that I am, that which is true, real, and good, life,
truth with love, love, joy, peace, that Earth Consciousness/True, Real,
and Good Consciousness/life, all that is true, real, and good that I am,
at any moment, and all that is true, real, and good all around all that
I am. Thank you Goddess.

I___________________ am a unique human being yet basically the same as
every other human being, for every human being is meant to have the same
freedom, and power to live life, in the body on Earth, or where ever
they choose to venture to, in the Universe, intellectually, spiritually,
and emotionally alive, making conscious choices for good, in truth with
love, with true good faith, and wisdom!  I choose today to be involved
in the good purpose of leading, and guiding all people to the truth with
love, so that through the truth with love they can know that which is
true, real, and good, and grow to be their best, and greatest good, and
have life a more abundant joyful life in the body, on Earth, or where
ever they choose to venture to, in the Universe, with eternal life in
Heaven!

Thank you Goddess_________________________________

In Gaia's Name, Goddess

In truth with love, Goddess