[Hpn] Fw: poverty pimp

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:18:46 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_36OWVtd2KIUffwFgYhnVmw)

in this case i must admit to being a bit tongue in cheek. ironically the
award for red herring here, was used to provoke a reaction toward asking
the man for things and the inevitable butt kissing to maintain status
quo..
coh put forward a plan , which to my estimation , would have entailed
too much government/business money.