[Hpn] Fw: poverty pimp

homey homey@ids.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:47:52 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_FaVGMtj85hOPHxr09vwNzA)

----- Original Message -----=20
From: homey=20
To: group=20
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 10:44 PM
Subject: poverty pimp

Hmm,

One who lives with the homeless as one of them a poverty pimp, I would =
find that hard to follow, I think we should look elsewhere. Are we not =
all riding as povery pimps. I am sorry i think you bark up the wrong =
tree. Let he who earns his money no matter if it is ten dollars cast the =
first stone. I am sorry, I can find no fault with not agreeing with =
someone's politics.

I disagree totally with Mr. hayes politics but I respect the man for the =
community he has created. I have seen his accomodations he lives in a =
hut, He's all Hollywood yes I agree but lets see what he got out in =
terms of press around homelessness.  If you find fault with things then =
fine, not all messages were about protesting.

Catalina

--Boundary_(ID_FaVGMtj85hOPHxr09vwNzA)

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
href=3D"mailto:homey@ids.net" title=3Dhomey@ids.net>homey</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A href=3D"mailto:the-key@egroups.com"=20
title=3Dthe-key@egroups.com>group</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, August 21, 2000 10:44 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> poverty pimp</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hmm,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>One who lives with the homeless as one of them a =
poverty pimp,=20
I would find that hard to follow, I think we should look elsewhere. Are =
we not=20
all riding as povery pimps. I am sorry i think you bark up the wrong =
tree. Let=20
he who earns his money no matter if it is ten dollars cast the first =
stone. I am=20
sorry, I can find no fault with not agreeing with someone's=20
politics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I disagree totally with Mr. hayes politics but I =
respect the=20
man for the community he has created. I have seen his accomodations he =
lives in=20
a hut, He's all Hollywood yes I agree but lets see what he got out in =
terms of=20
press around homelessness.&nbsp; If you find fault with things then =
fine, not=20
all messages were about protesting.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Catalina</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_FaVGMtj85hOPHxr09vwNzA)--