[Hpn] Attack on vigil

homey homey@ids.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:22:46 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_0ItOv3IgzDn/dbM9IPbI9Q)

Hi all, On Monday evenining as we walking down Olympic street the =
policeopened fire with rubber bullets.  A number of us were injured by =
rubber bullets and tear gas canisters.

I had my eyeglasses shotoff so they are totally ruined, so I am writing =
a bit on the hard side.  Is anyone taking up a wrongfull use of force =
claim against the police? I just got back to Rhode Island so any =
suggestions how to proceed?

It took em a while to realize and get out of the shock of having been =
shot at by a row of police with large guns.  If anyone knows who is =
entering complaints let me know/ Even if it emvolves going back to LA I =
will follow through/

Was a very disappointing experience, guess I have no faith left in the =
system.  It's just there for the people with money.

Catalina

--Boundary_(ID_0ItOv3IgzDn/dbM9IPbI9Q)

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi all, On Monday evenining as we walking down =
Olympic street=20
the policeopened fire with rubber bullets.&nbsp; A number of us were =
injured by=20
rubber bullets and tear gas canisters.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I had my eyeglasses shotoff so they are totally =
ruined, so I=20
am writing a bit on the hard side.&nbsp; Is anyone taking up a wrongfull =
use of=20
force claim against the police? I just got back to Rhode Island so any=20
suggestions how to proceed?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It took em a while to realize and get out of the =
shock of=20
having been shot at by a row of police with large guns.&nbsp; If anyone =
knows=20
who is entering complaints let me know/ Even if it emvolves going back =
to LA I=20
will follow through/</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Was a very disappointing experience, guess I have no =
faith=20
left in the system.&nbsp; It's just there for the people with=20
money.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Catalina</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_0ItOv3IgzDn/dbM9IPbI9Q)--