[Hpn] Re: [nhhomeless] organizing a demonstration

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:58:23 -0400

Jaime G.,Dennis M.,Karl K,Robert T,Robert .,Tom C.,Rosalie P.John& Kelly,and
all others that wish to be involved!
There is a real need to send a message that this man,s inhumanity to man
will not go unnoticed or will be a rallying point for poor american citizens
to kick their current uncaring politicians to the curb!
So New Covenant Fellowship Church are you ready to try it our way now?
Also please get back to NHHomeless@egroups.com for any posts that you want
to send also media coverage
news@wmur.com  news@concordmonitor.com
I will be happy to be a follower.....  as I said a soldier in this
crusade...but we must do some thing that if it calls international attention
to the plight of the remaining residents of Franklin Street Franklin NH then
so be it!
OK now all the groups I have contacted if you have any ideas and suggestions
or can spare some live bodies for a verbal protest [demonstration]we would
be very thank full!
JUST DO IT...................... RIGHT!!
Can we muster  some support from other homeless out reach places?
A Brother In The struggle Of Homelessness
Bill