[Hpn] [Housing NOW] Please stop demolition in Franklin

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:29:12 -0400

********************************To All
Concerned*************************************
I personally want to thank you for your write in campaign and phone calls
toFranklin  City Hall 1-603-934-3900 .........I believe they are aware they
have angered a lot of people and that they might be seeking a way to save
face and walk away quietly ..Thats the logical rational thing to do here
but..we are dealing with people that discriminated against the poor and
handicapped here so what can we expect?
I would expect that the Governor Jeanne Shaheen should step in and intervene
in these poor persons interests!
Tony I am glad you are there my brother and the other homeless advocates and
activists trust me you are well appreciated for your letters and personal
involvement..Bless you all!
A Brother
Bill
City Managers Office