[Hpn] Fw: Distance Learning Group Discount

I CAN! America icanamerica@email.msn.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:01:42 -0500

Hello,

My name is Jason Weden and I am affiliated with the South End Technology Center @ Tent City, a community technology
center/telecentre.  We provide free or low-cost computer training and access (in addition to other projects) to the
greater Boston, MA community in the U.S.

Currently, I am in the process of researching vendors who will provide a substantial discount to a group purchase
of web-based or computer-based information technology training.  An example of a very interested vendor is
http://www.elementk.com.  This could very well be an unprecedented opportunity for VERY LOW COST DISTANCE LEARNING,
an opportunity to help bridge the digital divide within the state or country in which you reside.  The goal is to
make the discounted purchase by the year's end.
If you would be interested in learning more about this initiative and possibly take advantage of discounted IT
training for your community center or other organization, please join our discussion list by going to:
http://tech-center.wego.com.  Click on the "Community Discussion" link and subscribe to the discussion list:  Group
Discount -- Distance Learning.  You can learn more about us at this site as well.  Feel free to forward this
message to any parties you feel would also like to take advantage of this discount.  Thank you for your
particpation.

Regards,

Jason Weden
Instructor