[Hpn] [nhhomeless] Doing something about Franklin

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:03:45 -0400

--------------------sponsor's message--------------------------
Join The Legal Revolution for equal justice under the law!
Free Legal Resource Center -- National Legal Protection Plans
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/dcwilliams
Your website's {Legal Resource Center} link to this url will help
support Global Peace Walk 2000 - and increase your site traffic.
A customized link gives your website an internet revenue stream.

Global Peace Walk 2000 wants to carry your message to DC and the UN:

Living On The Globe With All Our Friends

We need your message on your survival issue problems and solutions for the
Global Peace Walk 2000 to carry on to Washington DC and to the United
Nations.  This spiritual walk offers to unite all survival issue messages,
and all of humankind, in our great cry to the heavens for "Global Peace
Now!" as a universal human resolve.  These messages will be delivered to the
US Government in Washington DC (October 10-11), and to the United Nations
for its 55th anniversary October 24th to help inaugurate the UN Decade of
Creating a Culture of Peace for the 21st Century while marking the mid-point
of the UN Decade of the World's Indigenous Peoples.

We have already received many such letters, messages, and proclamations of
support from such diverse issues, organizations and people as New Mexico
Governor Gary Johnson and Senator John McCain, from convicted felons
such as Leonard Peltier and Ira Einhorn, from the Nuclear Age Peace
Foundation, Nuclear Abolition 2000 Network, Friends of The Earth,
Greenpeace, Student Environmental Action Coalition (SEAC), National
Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), San Francisco
Mayor Willie Brown, Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown, President Clinton,
Vice President Gore, and many many more.   (see some in postings at
http://www.egroups.com/group/global-peace-walk)

We want your important survival issue messages, represented and referenced
for the walk to carry on its way, empowered by its prayer for "Global
Peace Now!" as a universal human resolve.  Please fax signed copy (on your
letterhead if available) to me at 561-658-2735.  Please subscribe to above
list to submit email copy for public archive, and to receive updates on
walk's progress
towards gathering a million people in DC Oct9. (you can select "view at
website" for walk updates if you do not want to receive occasional emails
from this local coordinators list)

This walk from San Francisco will begin again on August 15th, after its
delegation returns from taking part in the Sundance in South Dakota,
from St. Louis where a coordinating team is now organizing events for
August 12-15 while staying at the City Recreation Center kindly offered
by the City of St. Louis which hired two overtime city workers to open
the facilities for the walkers' use for two weeks (pool, indoor stage,
room for 300 to stay).

Until then the walkers may be reached in the evening at the phone number on
their voicemail where you may also leave a message for the coordinators
415-267-1877.

Walk coordinator Crispin Clarke says, "if you know good people who want to
join the walk, tell them to 'meet me in St. Louis' asap".

The American Spiritual Revolution begins August 15th, the 55th anniversary
of the end of World War II, with the call for a Global Peace Treaty to, as
John McCain says in his support letter for walk, "end war forever" -- a
treaty
idea that the walk will be offering along the way to DC and to the UN.

To help activists and friends raise funds for their families and good
projects such as Global Peace Walk 2000, our General Agency Service is
offering the opportunity for their association with either or both of two
large and rapidly growing national firms to help them develop a profitable
home-based part-time business offering unique high-demand and little-known
services of well established legal and accounting firms networks that can
easily convert social conversations and internet activism into a revenue
stream, and can significantly decrease any present income tax withholdings
from your current employment by converting personal expenses to home-based
business deductions and exemptions.  We can even help you convert your hobby
into a profitable home business.

For more information, please email me or call me at my home number
below.

If you received this message from an email discussion list, please respond
to me directly, off list, at email address below.

Living On The Globe With All Our Friends,

David Crockett Williams, C.L.U.
Tehachapi, CA   661-822-3309
gear2000@lightspeed.net
Chartered Life Underwriter
Activist - Chemical Physicist

Global Peace Walk 2000
http://www.globalpeacenow.org
Updates/Voicemail 415-267-1877

Global Emergency Alert Response
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

General Agency Services
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/genagency.html
And Home-Based Business Networking Systems

Join the Legal Revolution for equal justice under the law
Free Legal Resource Center -- National Legal Protection Plans
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/dcwilliams

More Income, Less Taxes (phone me for details)
Tax Relief System lowers taxes, increases income
http://www.thetaxpeople.net
888-302-9737 Toll-free 5minute recorded intro

Science and Technology in Society and Public Policy
http://www.egroups.com/group/dcwilliams

The Vision of Paradise on Earth
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html

Leonard Peltier & Presidential Campaigns
http://www.egroups.com/group/williams-peltier