[Hpn] our business is online!

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:19:06 -0700 (PDT)

General
Hi gang,
  Just a quick note to let you know that our business website is finally
online. My husband and I are starting a small business creating web pages.
The business is called Bri Design. The URL for our page is
http://wwwfreeyellow.com/members8/bon-ker/index,html
Why not check it out? The page isn't finished yet, but at least it's out
there. We already have our first client! This is a very new business, so we
don't have any examples of our work yet. But, if you want to get an idea of
the type of websites we do, just go to
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/4149 or
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/7835
The e-mail address for Bri Design is bridesign_2000@yahoo.com.
  Sorry guys, I know this off-topic, but I wanted to let you know. Now,
let's get back to helping people.
Bonnie