[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Re: Elian Gonzales]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:59:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Re: Elian Gonzales
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:57:10 -0400
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: Restore Hope in America <poverty@mtolympus.ari.net>

you're right again.
     if you're too dumb to think,guns are the only way to deal with you.
why just look
how often the cops draw thier guns on rich folks. then again how often
on the homeless.
aren't we bombarded by stories on the police use of guns against the
homeless. teargas
n pepper spray? aren't we being killed by those peace officers and being
told it was
the only way ? why are we not looking at this in the same way. we don't
believe it when
they kill a woman in l.a. , we applaud in miami ?
    my points have nothing to do with the family fued over a kid . it's
the use of the
military to control the citizens. it's kill me to protect my rights
method of police
work today.