[Hpn] Medicating anyone against their will!

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:32:01 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01BFAFB6.1859A4E0

Personally I have survived the medical part of the psychiatric phase of =
institutionalization as I was over dosed on thorazine before they found =
out that it was not calming me down it was in actuality making me =
high,my system was allergic to this terrible drug,and I told the doctors =
this finally they realized I was not just talking trash.
I can never condone drugging some one into a obedient little zombie =
state of mind..and I mean never!
I have seen in Vermont State Hospital in Waterbry Vermont persons whom =
were normal made to become almost raving lunatics..excuse the =
terminology...The medicines they were on caused some serious side =
effects and caused their mental state of mind to deteriorate..They were =
experiments in dosing problems,to see what dose was helpfull and what =
was hamfull!
I firmly believe that no one needs to be drugged for their own good ,the =
exceptions here are if they are clearly self destructive or harmfull to =
them selves or others [dangerous]than in order to chemically restrain =
some one it could become a neccessary evil but only if this can be =
proven...not just hearsay evidence given by a police officer or a family =
member...
Thanks for listening..
A Brother
Bill

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01BFAFB6.1859A4E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Personally&nbsp;I have survived the =
medical part of=20
the psychiatric phase of institutionalization as&nbsp;I was over dosed =
on=20
thorazine before they found out that it was not calming me down it was =
in=20
actuality making me high,my system was allergic to this terrible =
drug,and I told=20
the doctors this finally they realized I was not just talking=20
trash.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I&nbsp;can never condone drugging some =
one into a=20
obedient little zombie state of mind..and I mean never!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have seen in Vermont State Hospital =
in Waterbry=20
Vermont persons whom were normal made to become almost raving =
lunatics..excuse=20
the terminology...The medicines they were on caused some serious side =
effects=20
and caused their mental state of mind to deteriorate..They were =
experiments in=20
dosing problems,to see what dose was helpfull and what was =
hamfull!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I firmly believe that no one needs to =
be drugged=20
for their own good ,the exceptions here are if they are clearly self =
destructive=20
or harmfull to them selves or others [dangerous]than in order to =
chemically=20
restrain some one it could become a neccessary evil but only if this can =
be=20
proven...not just hearsay evidence given by a police officer or a family =

member...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for listening..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A&nbsp;Brother</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01BFAFB6.1859A4E0--