[Hpn] Re: Elian Gonzales

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:08:10 -0400

actually ,
  my position is that from the first time the uncle defied the law there should
have been an operation of non violent  means to get the kid. it's not the end but
the means i object to. in a land of law and order the use of force should never be
a response. the use of the mind to outwit, rather than the force of arms should be
the answer to this type of situation.
   as to your personal difficulties, if you had refused to relinquish the child as
ordered by the court i would hope that they didn't break down your door and point
guns at your kids. that would have compounded thier error. i also have children
and would be horrified if peace officers pointed thier guns at them.
    hooligans are by nature foolish and easily fooled. i work as a street
performer and know the value of diverting attention to make the trick work. is
janet reno less bright than i ? these guys run sting ops all the time. please join
me in castigating the use of force in all police actions.