[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Re: Elian Gonzales]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:22:05 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Hpn] Re: Elian Gonzales
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:20:49 -0400
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: Restore Hope in America <poverty@mtolympus.ari.net>

please excuse me,
   you're right. when the fools with killing tools ,do what we think is
right, it's ok to use em. look at every war ever fought. and we with god on
our side..........
    well i feel like there's a little to much rightism here. there's always
another way, that's what your mind is for if you're a pacifist. violence is
the tool of the ignorant. they could have given them a trip to
disneyland and
had goofy take him.