[Hpn] Homeless as a group ?

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:41:04 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFAD08.0B1173E0

HAPPY EASTER
April 23,2000
Groups:
Is there anything we as a group can do to improve our lives or to sway =
public opinions towards being  help full in the displaced and disabled =
plight plague of apathy that infests our countries leaders?
Because if they are non committed towards the resolution of poverty and =
the multitude of socialogical problems, we can not expect help from any =
branch of our local,state,or federal entities unless they deem it a =
problematic enough to be a campaign issue!
So why don,t we make these  campaign issues?Why don,t we make the =
Governors,Mayors,councillors, and Presidential candidates answer =
questions of disability and displaced persons human rights?
Is it not time we all advocated directly or as a group to end =
homelessness now?
NHHomeless@egroups.com  or homeless@csf.colorado.edu
A Brother In This Struggle
To End Homelessness Now
               Bill

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFAD08.0B1173E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>HAPPY EASTER</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>April 23,2000</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Groups:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there anything we as a group can do =
to improve=20
our lives or to sway public opinions towards being&nbsp; help full in =
the=20
displaced and disabled plight plague of apathy that infests our =
countries=20
leaders?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Because if they are non committed =
towards the=20
resolution of poverty and the multitude of&nbsp;socialogical problems, =
we can=20
not expect help from any branch of our local,state,or federal entities =
unless=20
they deem it a problematic enough to be a campaign issue!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So why don,t we make these&nbsp; =
campaign=20
issues?Why don,t we make the Governors,Mayors,councillors, and =
Presidential=20
candidates answer questions of disability and displaced persons human=20
rights?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is it not time we all advocated =
directly or as a=20
group to end homelessness now?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you reply please reply back to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:NHHomeless@egroups.com">NHHomeless@egroups.com</A>&nbsp; =
or <A=20
href=3D"mailto:homeless@csf.colorado.edu">homeless@csf.colorado.edu</A></=
FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A Brother In This Struggle</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To End Homelessness Now</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Bill</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>