[Hpn] I know this is off-topic, but...

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

General
Hi guys,
  I know this is off-topic, but I hope you will bear with me. Are there any
spray paint graffiti artists out there? I have a question for you. How do I
remove blue spray paint graffiti from the sidewalk in front of my building?
Someone has painted spray paint on our sidewalk and my lanndlord has asked
me to remove it as I do some of the maintenance around the building. Don't
suggest I ask him for anything because I know I won't get it. I have to use
something I can afford. (IE. cheap). Any suggestions? Thanks, guys.
Bonnie