[HPN] [Fwd: Re: Fw: Fw: [NH_ADAPT] A nights work intheRepublicofCambridge]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:11:28 -0400

kind sir,
who the hell are you ? a censor ?
   the discussion on rights is prime to the lives of houseless folk
everywhere. marse bacque i implore you to open your mind and add to, not
threaten to stop listening to, ideas, however  poorly stated
.
sir boland, what is this killfile and is it kosher to threaten it?.