[HPN] Re: Your post on ZDNet re: accessibility

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:35:34 -0400

Unclescam if you worked half as hard towards finding a end to homelessness
or an end to social injustices or discrimination as you do instigating you
would be a real earth shaking person of some power, run for Prez I will
start a draft Unclescam movement if you want?
Mellarill  is a male birth control pill by the way ..I saw it and Thorazine
perfected in Waterbury, Vermont VSH in the 1960s...
They killed a lot of people before they perfected it!
The Gleitsman award was still given to a murderer by proxy,hey if you want
off the planet so bad why do you attack the very persons whom fight for your
constitutional rights to remain alive,untill you die or visa versa?
My self if I really was that disgruntled with the system and others I would
be trying to make changes not destroy the ADA and promote murder by a man
whom is not a hero,he is in reality a sick person whom preyed on basically
woman,and might have had a tad bit of necromania,and perhaps a bit of
necrophilism in his background?
A Brother In The Homeless And Disabled Struggle
                        Bill Tinker
A Brother
Bill