[HPN] Austin Taxes pricing more into homelessness.

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

The local media has recently been stating the average
new tax assessments will rise by 500 dollars with no
end to double digit housing inflation in sight as new
high tech business continues to boom in the Hispanic
Angelo capitol of Texas town with large numbers being
enticed from the old silicon valley. We all realize
that along with the high priced jobs (75,000 new
positions over the next 3 years) in demand that many
undereducated people will follow as the market demands
several years of collage and some experience in the
field.
Construction of residences are off as industrial
construction sores. Many of these factors are under
the direct influence of our local politics.
Voting for such corruption will continue from now till
May 7th.  We do have a choice as there are good people
on the ballot that are for the poor. Please send the
right message to the establishment.