[HPN] LISTOWNER TOM seeks assistance to return online

Daniel Gaynor, M.A., L.M.H.C. sopsych@world.std.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:51:39 -0400

--------------920E213D392A90EBEBAB8324

HPN LISTOWNER TOM HERE (writng from a friend's address)

Dear HPN listmembers,

My apologies for being offline since April began, unable to do listwork
for you all.  Unfortuantely, my Internet provider recently cut off my
WGCP@earthlink.net email account, until I pay in full a past due bill of
$157.

If you can help pay all or part of that amount, please email me your
phone number and a convenient time to call you.  Send TO
<sopsych@world.std.com> with TOM as the first word in the Subject
header.

Once I find out who might help me with this bill, I will give them a way
to pay Eearthlink (my ISP) via snailmail or via an 800 number (if a
donor can pay by credit card).

Also, for persons willing to discuss possibly helping, I'll be happy to
detail my poverty level income and basic expenses, whuich make it
impossible for me to cover this bill.

Thanks.  And Write On! -- Tom Boland, HPN listworker

--------------920E213D392A90EBEBAB8324

begin:vcard
n:Gaynor;Daniel
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://world.std.com/~sopsych
org:Self & Other Psychotherapy Associates
adr:;;44 Pearl St, 3rd fl.;Cambridge;MA;02139;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:sopsych@world.std.com
title:Founder/Clinician
fn:Daniel Gaynor