[HPN] Globe Online Recommendation

wtinker@fcgnetworks.net wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:05:14 -0400 (EDT)

Here's an article recommended to you by William Charles Tinker
from The Boston Globe Online [ http://www.boston.com/globe ]

Gee this makes me want to spend $100.00 just to see what this 30 million dollar penal system looks like!!Not Really!!
A Brother In Strife And In Peace
PS.They can spend 30 million on incarcerating some one but only a dollar for housing the poor,working poor,disabled and homeless did I miss something here?

The following story appeared in The Globe Online:
Date: 4/9/2000
Headline: Jail stay includes cookies with warden
Story Intro:
Up in Berlin, they are calling it ''A Big Night at The Big House.'' For $100 you can sleep in a cell at the brand new, $30 million Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility. The opportunity is offered as part of an April 28 fund-raiser sponsored by the Northern White Mountain Chamber of Commerce and the local United Way.

If you're interested in the rest of this story point your
web browser to:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/100/newhampshire/Jail_stay_includes_cookies_with_warden+.shtml
(You can easily copy and paste the URL above into the
location line of your browser.

This message was sent by wtinker@fcgnetworks.net (UNVERIFIED ADDRESS) through The Boston Globe Online [http://www.boston.com/globe]. The Globe Online's "Pass it on..." Article Recommendation service, and all other Globe Online services, are provided free to users. To find out more about "Pass it on..." visit http://www.boston.com/globe/. If you have complaints or comments about this service, please e-mail glofeed@globe.com.