[HPN] Fw: The Not Dead Yet song

Thomas Cagle nh-adapt@juno.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 07:36:35 -0400

I look forward you hearing some voices sing this around harvard square
cambridge on a 10th of April evening.

Tom C

Here is the song we have been singing for a while at actions now,
updated.
To all on the list, know that New England Not Dead Yetters WILL be a
proud
and defiant prescence at this travesty of an award on Monday.

Mary Frances

ITS REALLY GENOCIDE
lyrics by Mary Frances Platt
music by New Harmony Sisterhood Band

CHORUS

They gave us the ADA and I still aint satisfied.
Cuz they still kill us everyday, its really genocide.
We're NOT DEAD YET, we love our crippled lives.
We want to live, not to be euthanized.
Whoa they lie, Whoa they lie,.Whoa they lie.
Its' really genocide.

1.  Now Hemlock Society, their lies we saw right through.
Some of us knew all along they'd kill crips just like you.

CHORUS

2.  Serial killer Kevorkian, well murder is his game.
Robbing parts of crips he's killed, a crime that has no name.

CHORUS

3.  Since kiling crips in Oregon became a legal right.
Depressed and frightened citizens are drugged into the night.

CHORUS

4. On SIXTY MINUTES we did watch as Thomas Youk was killed.
When off to jail Kevorkian went our community was thrilled!

CHORUS

5. Old Jack he was honored for taking crippled lives
Ableist progressives think killing us is right.

CHORUS

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.