[HPN] me

mail.ids.net homey@ids.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:40:16 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BFA1A3.0711A000

Hi Sandy,

I shall reintroduce myself. I am Catalina Rhodes from Providence, RI. As =
you may know I am a former homeless person who now works coordinating a =
consumer-run men's transitional program.  The organization I am employed =
my is People to End Homelessness, a group of former and current homeless =
individuals dedicated to ending homelessness and advocating for real =
change in the lives of homeless people through self-advocacy.  Our =
entire board is composed of former and current homeless individuals.  If =
you would like more information regarding the organization you can check =
out our website at www.the-key.org .=20

Our program is small, therefore I do not earn a whole lot, but I love my =
job.  Like many here, I live in public housing (A Section 8 Voucher).  I =
count my blessings to have a home and a family that supports my work. =20

As some of you may also know, I am a single parent, my son is 15.  He's =
been a large part of all my activities in life. =20

I hope this sheds some light on my background. =20

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BFA1A3.0711A000

Hi Sandy,

I shall reintroduce myself. I am = Catalina Rhodes=20 from Providence, RI. As you may know I am a former homeless person who = now works=20 coordinating a consumer-run men's transitional program.  The = organization I=20 am employed my is People to End Homelessness, a group of former and = current=20 homeless individuals dedicated to ending homelessness and advocating for = real=20 change in the lives of homeless people through self-advocacy.  Our = entire=20 board is composed of former and current homeless individuals.  If = you would=20 like more information regarding the organization you can check out our = website=20 at www.the-key.org . =

Our program is small, therefore I do not earn a = whole lot, but=20 I love my job.  Like many here, I live in public housing (A Section = 8=20 Voucher).  I count my blessings to have a home and a family that = supports=20 my work.

As some of you may also know, I am a single parent, = my son is=20 15.  He's been a large part of all my activities in life. =20