[HPN] camping

mail.ids.net homey@ids.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:23:21 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA1A0.AA2A4740

Hi HPN

You have a great point, I have yet to be arrested sleeping in a public =
area, but came close twice.  I am sure in my travels it will happen.  =
Can you give me any pointers as what happens when one is arrested on an =
anti-camping ordinance? John mentioned it's a long drawn out process. =
Could you elaboate on what happened? Or if any one has had similar =
experiences?  Thanks

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA1A0.AA2A4740

Hi HPN

You have a great point, I have yet = to be=20 arrested sleeping in a public area, but came close twice.  I am = sure in my=20 travels it will happen.  Can you give me any pointers as what = happens when=20 one is arrested on an anti-camping ordinance? John mentioned it's a long = drawn=20 out process. Could you elaboate on what happened? Or if any one has had = similar=20 experiences?  Thanks

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA1A0.AA2A4740--