[HPN] re austin texas

mail.ids.net homey@ids.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:52:35 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BFA172.75303320

Hi John,

I did go to Austin Texas as one of the site cities to visit. I checked =
into the Sally's for only one night. Your exactly right in the =
description of the accomodations.  It was during madi gra (the street =
festival) so I kept to the streets and slept a bit out near Townelake =
(the riverfront).  I did not realize you were from there or I would have =
stopped to say hi.

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BFA172.75303320

Hi John,

I did go to Austin Texas as one of = the site=20 cities to visit. I checked into the Sally's for only one night. Your = exactly=20 right in the description of the accomodations.  It was during madi = gra (the=20 street festival) so I kept to the streets and slept a bit out near = Townelake=20 (the riverfront).  I did not realize you were from there or I would = have=20 stopped to say hi.

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BFA172.75303320--