[HPN] My log

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 12:27:05 -0700 (PDT)

Because you are traveling to access the shelters don't
come to Austin's Sally to stay due to the slime,
disease, and molds in the restrooms and showers. If
you get past that than you best eat out of there
dumpsters as the food is probably spoiled if not it is
than non-palatable. Should you desire some CRACK that
is the place to go, yet the mayor calls it the
"Entertainment Capitol of the World" part of the
downtown business district.

 The street people dumpster dive as a means of getting
a balanced meal on a regular bases. We  have a listing
of reasonable soup kitchens that serve lunch,
breakfast and dinners most of the week, and know of
the events open to the public.

 Once you know how to live on the streets you will
probably have a camping citation or spent a day in the
county hotel where they offer a balanced meal
consisting of a slice of balognia
two slices of that commercial white bread that lives
forever, and a sac of corn chips and have six to a
bunk no showers only available water comes from the
unsanitary commodes of which one can only get to by
stepping on another body. I recommend the use of our
criminal defense people to get you off the hook or do
community service through one of the homeless
agencies.   They can get the issue deferred if you use
the defense atornies available. However this means
that you may have to come back several times within
two years for pre-trial hearings for sleeping, eating
or taking care of your self.