[HPN] speech

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:44:00 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: William Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>
To: Abbe Horowitz <misscalandra66@hotmail.com>
Cc: William Charles Tinker <wtinker@fcgnetworks.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2000 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: speech

 Abbe,
The only way you could have done it any better is to have lived it!
I say you Aced it..But who am I? Thank you very much and once things calm
down would love to see you do some postings to NHHomeless,you are absolutely
correct that one person can make a difference..especially if that person has
the a real inner passion to succeed.
I know I can,t save the world or help the whole world, but if I can help one
person in some small way each day then I am a worthy human being!
Abbe, I always  look for the good side of people it is there,and I work with
them on improving that quality,ignoring their faults because that is our
human traits..
A Brother In The Homeless Struggle
Bill
PS Thank you for the more than kind words about Linda and myself.