[HPN] [NH_ADAPT] Fw: Kevorkian Fact Sheet

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:01:50 -0400

***ACTION ALERT***
NHHomeless
NOT DEADYET
NH-ADAPT
GSILF
People First of N.H.
This Monday April 10-11,we will be in Cambridge, Ma.protesting about Harvard
is giving out a $50,000.00 award out to this incarcerated 2nd degree
convicted murderer Jack Kervorkian,and his attorney.
Please find the good Dr.s resume for you entertainment,and information.
If you would like to be part of this action e-mail Tom Cagle
nh-adapt@juno.com  or NHHomeless@egroups.com  as we will be getting further
updates before the week end is over..
Thank you for your indulgence...
A Brother In The Human Rights Struggle