[HPN] A washingtonpost.com article from wtinker@fcgnetworks.net

register@washingtonpost.com register@washingtonpost.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:54:59 -0400 (EDT)

<< 4-4-2000
 NHHomeless FYI Poem  may be used by giving credit to author..
 A Brother
 Bill >>

I've included it in the resources section of our site with the author's name.
 Thank you.  If anyone else has any writing by the homeless, I'd be happy to
add it.  Our site is End Homelessness Now at
http://www.bigskysoft.com/homeless

If I get enough writings, I'll create a separate page for it specifically.

heather
End Homelessness Now - click to make a free donation
http://www.bigskysoft.com/~homeless

Used postage stamps, yarn, and shares of stock ($1) can help fight economic
injustice here in the U.S. and  in the third world. Visit
http://www.bigskysoft.com/workinc