[HPN] (no subject)

mail.ids.net homey@ids.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:22:49 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01BF9F55.DB523E60

Hello all..

I would like to know if anyone on the list is associated with the San =
Francisco Homeless Coalition. I know we receive posts from them :). The =
Director of the Coalition of Homeless for Rhode Island will be visiting =
this place. I wanted to know who posts the stuff so I can send her your =
way. It would be great for her to meet and see what you all are doing.

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01BF9F55.DB523E60

Hello all..

I would like to know if anyone on = the list is=20 associated with the San Francisco Homeless Coalition. I know we receive = posts=20 from them :). The Director of the Coalition of Homeless for Rhode Island = will be=20 visiting this place. I wanted to know who posts the stuff so I can send = her your=20 way. It would be great for her to meet and see what you all are=20 doing.

Catalina

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01BF9F55.DB523E60--