[HPN] Fw: HUD Continuum of Care & Super NOFA 2000 Technical Assistance Intranet Site Available

I CAN! icanamerica@email.msn.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:17:17 -0500

HUD Continuum of Care & Super NOFA FY 2000
Technical Assistance Intranet Site Now Available
--------------------------------------
To:  Homeless & Housing Providers

We've set up a special Technical Assistance intranet site for information and
direct connection to the HUD Continuum of Care & SuperNOFA 2000 and we
want you to join us for another successful funding year.

An "intranet site" is a private website -- only people who join can see what's
there. We can use the site to share files, pictures, and links, coordinate
events, and keep everyone up-to-date on important Continuum of Care homeless
and housing announcements. There will also be annoucements of other sources of
funding, national studies of Best Practices and Technical Guidance for this
years Applications.

You don't need anything special to connect to the site; just a web browser and
a normal Internet connection.  The best part is that there is no cost or
obligation to be a member on the site. But you do need to sign up to become a
member.

Here's how to join...

     1. Go to [click here]
http://icanamerica.intranets.com/register_member.asp

     2. Fill out your name and email address and/or the information on the new
member form.

     3. Use our toll free number for the "Registration Code:" 8006785774

     3. That's it!

Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code, you type it just
like it's shown above.  You can also invite others that you feel will be
interested in the HUD Continuum of Care and SuperNOFA funding updates.  Just
send or forward them your own personal email note [like this one] with the
Registration Code  because anyone who knows it can join our Continuum of Care
intranet site at no cost or obligation.

If you have any technical or funding questions after joining, please do not
hesitate to call or write and we will get answers for you, usually within a
few hours.  Now, remember the Continuum of Care Funding Cycle will end in June
this year so get on board and join today.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or drop us a note.

Sonny
H. C. Covington, Executive Director
I CAN! America,  LLC
Management & Resource Consultants