[HPN] Fwd: Seattle Neighborhood Priorities Conference

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

Passing this on as public information.  I hope those of you in Seattle
can go. Participating in the budget process is boring, frustrating, and
annoying -- it is also an important part of having a voice in city
government.