[HPN] How about helping this lady collect the research she needs - Sonny

I CAN! icanamerica@email.msn.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:43:18 -0500

How about helping this lady collect the research she needs - Sonny
------------------------
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:30:07 -0400
From: Kimberly Wright <kimberly.wright@csh.org>

Greetings..I am sure you are  swamped but here is yet another request.  Is
there a way to conduct an online search of articles/sites..real world and
virtual  topically related to 'best practices' info in social service
delivery to scattered housing sites for special needs (mentally ill,
homeless, substance abusing-in recovery, HIV/AIDS) populations.

In other words I am looking for 'what works' in housing this population at
scattered
sites (with a particular angle on social/supportive services operationally
speaking).

 Any researching clues?

Thanks

 Kim Wright  kimberly.wright@csh.org