[HPN] request for information

JDOJ1@aol.com JDOJ1@aol.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:18:09 EDT

hello everyone ! some of you know that i'm a board member of the florida
coalition for the homeless. we have been  looking at our membership and of
ways that we can increase it. i  have become a delegate to become involved
with youth groups to try to get more younger people(18 and above) involved in
this cause. what i'm asking for is information on any groups that anyone may
know of that are involed in homelesss, proverty, hunger, etc....... any
information would greatly appreciated! if you know the names of the
directors, phone #, anything...please respond.

thanks
doug orange